Contact Us

OLYMPIA TILE SHOWROOM SELECTED AS FINALIST FOR SBID DESIGN AWARDS 2015!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

We are excited to announce that the recently renovated Olympia Tile Toronto Showroom has been selected as a finalist for the very prestigious SBID International Design Awards for 2015, in the category of Retail Space.  The panel of international, highly respected judges in the design field will choose the winning entries, accounting for 70% of the overall score.  The remaining 30% of the final score is based on public votes!  This is where you come in.  Please assist us by voting for our Showroom as the best Retail Space Design for 2015.  Please use the link to access the voting site - locate the Olympia Tile Showroom, under Retail Spaces and click "Vote for this Finalist".  Your votes are appreciated!
http://internationaldesignexcellenceawards.com/finalists-2015-2/
 

OLYMPIATILE+STONE WELCOMES PRIME MINISTER STEPHEN HARPER

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Olympiatile+stone was honoured to welcome Prime Minister Stephen Harper to our facility on Tuesday August 4th, 2015 to announce his plan to introduce the permanent home renovation tax credit if re-elected.  Mr. Harper concluded that "The home renovation tax credit is not just about home renovations.   This tax credit will help generate jobs, jobs for professional tradesman, for example jobs at places such as Olympia Tile.  Good quality, well-paying jobs from coast to coast to coast."  
http://globalnews.ca/video/2146398/stephen-harper-announces-plan-to-introduce-permanent-home-renovation-tax-credit-if-re-elected

OLYMPIA TILE + STONE WINS BILD'S 2013 SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR AWARD

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BILD Supplier of the Year AwardAt this year's Annual General Meeting of BILD (The Building Industry and Land Development Association) Associate Awards were awarded to recognize companies who are highly rated within and by the building industry itself. We have listed below, in its entirety, the press release recently issued by BILD.

2013 is the third year that Olympia Tile + Stone has won the honour of Manufacturer/Supplier of the Year (first won in 2006, and second in 2009). Olympia Tile is the only company to have won this award more than once.

OLYMPIA TILE & STONE a big winner at BILD Associate Awards

Toronto, December 4, 2013 - The Building Industry and Land Development Association (BILD) is delighted to announce Olympia Tile + Stone as the 2013 Manufacturer / Supplier of the Year. The Associate Awards are handed out at the Association's Annual General Meeting at the end of each year in order to recognize companies who are highly rated by their homebuilder clients for quality and service as partners in the building process.

No stranger to the industry, Olympia Tile & Stone has been around for over 50 years, currently employing over 900 staff members while occupying a total of over 3.5 million square feet of warehousing. "Olympia Tile has always been ahead of the Game in this industry. They have been a great help with their service and promptness at addressing our concerns", said a dedicated client.

"I want to congratulate this year's winners and thank them for representing our association with professionalism, leadership and innovation" said BILD president and CEO Bryan Tuckey. "Our associate members are an integral part of the reason our industry continues to build quality, complete communities across the GTA."

A complete list of winners can be found at bildgta.ca.

With more than 1,300 members, BILD, formed through the merger of the Greater Toronto Home Builders' Association and Urban Development Institute/Ontario, is the voice of the land development, home building and professional renovation industry in the Greater Toronto Area. BILD is proudly affiliated with the Ontario and Canadian Home Builders' Associations.